We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Why does Prolaunch collect personal information?
Prolaunch collects personal information to:
- process and manage registration of users;
- provide services to you;
- identify, create and provide other benefits, discounts and promotional offers to our registered users;
What personal information does Prolaunch collect and hold?
The kinds of personal information that Prolaunch collects and holds includes:
- contact information including address, email addresses, phone numbers;
- financial information, such as bank account or other payment details;
- usernames and passwords that you create when registering for an account with us;
- your organisation and position, where your organisation has business dealing with us;
- information about your occupation and employer organisation;
- details of any products or services we provide to your organisation;
- information about how you use the products or services we provide to you;
- records of our communications with you, such as telephone, email, SMS, online and in-person communications.
How does Prolaunch collect information?
Prolaunch collects personal information through:
- registration (online and offline);
- online profile;
- personal information of others provided by registered users;
- direct contact with registered users online (ie through feedback, responses to promotional offers);
- direct contact with registered users offline (ie through phone conversations, use of help or support services); and
- the provision of services, discounts, promotional offers and other privileges for our registered users.
Prolaunch takes reasonable steps to keep all personal information secure and to protect that personal information from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use a variety of industry standard security measures to protect personal information including secure servers, firewalls and encryption technology.
If Prolaunch determines that personal information is no longer needed for any purpose, Prolaunch will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that personal information, unless Prolaunch is required by law or a court / tribunal order to retain the information.
When using the Prolaunch website you should be aware that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Although Prolaunch strives to protect such information, Prolaunch does not warrant the security of any information transmitted to it over the internet. Any information transmitted to Prolaunch over the internet is done so at the risk of the person or organisation transmitting the information.
How does Prolaunch use Log Files:
We log IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information.
What if I do not wish to provide personal information?
Unless required by law, you can choose not to provide personal information. You can also choose not to identify yourself when dealing with Prolaunch.
However, if personal information is not provided or you do not identify yourself, Prolaunch may not be able to effectively provide you with services or benefits.
How does Prolaunch use and disclose personal information?
Prolaunch uses personal information for the purposes for which information is collected. This includes for the purpose of providing you with the services, products or information you have requested from our website including;
- to create an account for you if you have registered with us;
- for administration and support purposes;
- to inform you of updates to the software;
- to assess, operate, maintain, upgrade and improve our products and services;
- to contact you when required;
- to provide you with promotional and other offers related to Prolaunch products and services;
- carry out market analysis and research;
- to compile anonymous statistical demographic information on the use of our system
Prolaunch may disclose personal information to any person or organisation for the purposes of fulfilling its legal requirements or any other Australian Law or court/tribunal order.
Access, Corrections, Complaints and Further Information
When Prolaunch receives complaints regarding a breach such as that identified above, Prolaunch will review and respond to the complaint within a reasonable period after receipt of the complaint.
Last updated: 14 March 2019